- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Planning, Management or equivalent.
- Preferred Master’s degree in Engineering/ Planning, Management or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in ESIA, EIA, ESMP, EMMP, CEMP, etc.
- Demonstrate proficiency in MS Office software applications, especially Word and Excel, as well as internet usage.
- Strong project coordination skills with ability to prioritize, organize, and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously.
- Expert in Primavera P6 software as a ‘hands-on’ user required.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Experience in engineering and/or construction work process and activity sequence required.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate a high level of competence in the area of technical report writing related to GAMEP compliance as well as other types of technical reports and regulatory permitting documents.
- Experience with environmental compliance, permitting, and agency consultations.
- Solid time management and follow-through skills, with the ability to simultaneously work on and manage multiple tasks/projects with tight deadlines.
- Experience preparing proposals and cost estimates.
- Handling tasks related to scheduling, organizing, monitoring progress and managing information flow.
- Establish and perform planning activities in both Primavera and SAP project builders.
- Monitor activities periodically or as required to determine adherence to schedule.
- Provide bi-weekly and monthly schedule analysis to include critical path and areas of concern
- Facilitate planning with Primavera and SAP to include input from engineering, supply chain and production planning to ensure consistency in both planning and reporting.
- Analyse data to interpret trends.
- Enable early identification of potential progress risks and good control of risk mitigation.
- Recommends formats, methods and techniques which are compatible with scope of work.
- Responsible for providing moderately complex, detailed, timely progress reports to Project Manager and client of the overall project schedule, milestones and projected completion timelines.
- Monitor the execution of the complete scope of work and report progress.
- Perform look ahead analysis and follow up with discipline leads for activities that may be falling behind
- Highlight any major deviations to the planned progress to the Project Manager.
- Able to direct and lead multi-person planning and scheduling staff.
Candidate Required : 1