- Bachelor’s Degree in social/economic sciences.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in Socio-economics.
- Experience of delivering Socio-economic advice and reports.
- Experience in managing EIAs/Multi-disciplinary environmental reports.
- Experience in conducting cost-benefit analysis.
- Experience of liaising with planning authorities in KSA.
- Demonstrate proficiency in MS Office software applications, especially Word and Excel, as well as internet usage.
- Drafting, assembling and editing of Socio-economic Chapters both in Environmental Statements and as stand-alone reports
- Providing Socio-economic advice/Environmental support on projects.
- Project management with effective budgetary control on Project.
- Desk studies, research, data management and report writing.
- Liaising with internal and external clients and statutory bodies, and public consultation as necessary.
Candidate Required : 1