- Degree or postgraduate qualification in urban design or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in urban planning, master planning and urban design projects.
- Preferable to have relevant experience in KSA with understanding of the Arabic urban morphology and culture, housing typologies, and/or appropriate design standards in the region.
- Ability to convey urban planning / design and master planning concepts and solutions in real time to clients and others using narrative, drawings, freehand sketches and other mixed media material.
- Sound knowledge of all necessary software programmes including as a minimum GIS, CAD, Photoshop, 3D Max, Adobe design suites, MS office.
- Technical management of urban planning, design and master planning projects in KSA.
- Undertaking major Master planning projects on new and existing urban precincts.
- Drafting and preparing, overseeing the production of planning reports and proposals by producing supporting text, plans, charts and tables, and by proving direction to and overseeing the work of more junior staff.
- Managing the technical elements of urban planning services.
- Thorough understanding of land use planning principles and practices.
- Well-developed communication skills including the ability to perform effectively in a team environment with a strong Client Focus.
Candidate Required : 1