- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Environmental Science, Architecture, Urban Design, or equivalent.
- With Master’s degree.
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in ESIA, EIA, ESMP, EMMP, CEMP, etc.
- Experience in managing large-scale environmental or masterplan projects (preferably in KSA).
- Competent knowledge in local KSA (GAMEP) and International environmental studies, laws and standards.
- Knowledge in Sustainability and Green Building aspects, standards and guidelines.
- Knowledge and experience in Project Management tools and software.
- Demonstrate proficiency in MS Office software applications, especially Word and Excel, as well as internet usage.
- Strong project management skills with ability to prioritize, organize, and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously.
- Managing the Project team, performance, achieving the project KPI and deliverables.
- Understanding of environmental studies and permits within overall project schedules.
- Able to manage multiple projects and provide innovative solutions to issues.
- Development and implementation of project management program, scopes, schedules and budgets.
- Responsible for the coordination of administrative aspects of the project to ensure that projects assigned are completed within the schedule and budget and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Serves as primary point-of-contact with client and project stakeholder including coordination with multi-party i.e. stakeholders, subcontractors, designers, partners, etc.
- Estimation and management of project fees, determines work scope and preparation of proposals and contracts.
- Manages project communications and documentation.
- Responsible for the HSE performance and compliance of the project.
- Conduct of the overall performance review and monitoring of the project.
- Coordinates and communicates regularly with group director and office leader on progress of projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Candidate Required : 1