- Bachelor’s degree in Civil, or Environmental engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience.
- Experience in Site Surveying and consultancy.
- Demonstrate proficiency in MS Office software applications, especially Word and Excel, as well as internet usage.
- Organisation of intrusive investigations, including health and safety aspects, and managing subcontractors and site operations.
- Carrying out site work, e.g. trial pitting, soakage testing, ground monitoring, appropriate sampling and scheduling of testing of soil/water samples.
- Communication and liaison effectively and efficiently with clients and sub-contractors.
- Preparation of Baseline report and Field Survey reports.
- Collection of data and report writing.
- Carry out qualitative and quantitative risk assessment.
Candidate Required : 1