- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a related field, environmental focus is preferred.
- Must have at least 6 years of related experience.
- Must have an understanding of environmental and understand how to coordinate with designated governmental authorities.
- Must be able to work in fast paced and possess the ability to effectively manage client stakeholder to complete tasks.
- Proofread, edit, check facts and citations.
- Format legal filings, including preparation of tables of authority, tables of contents, and exhibits, ensuring all court rules are met.
- Compile, organize, and track discovery and other relevant case documents.
- File and serve legal documents as required, whether electronically, by mail, or in person.
- Help prepare for and assist attorneys during depositions, hearings, trials, oral arguments, and presentations, as needed.
- Assist with case development, including but not limited to: drafting, submitting, and tracking public information requests; reviewing documents; gathering, compiling, and analyzing facility-level data; and conducting compliance to contractual and legal audits.
- Review and analyse contracts from legal and commercial aspects.
Candidate Required : 1