- Bachelor’s Degree in, environmental science, chemical engineering or related degree.
- Completion of a master’s degree in a related field is preferable.
- Minimum 10 years of experience.
- Proficiency in modelling and interpreting.
- Multi-disciplined experience in engineering and science preferred
- Previous consulting experience related to air pollution permitting and compliance and/or multimedia environmental compliance audits, environmental management systems, and report writing.
- Practical knowledge of air quality dispersion models such as AERMOD and AERSCREEN.
- Ability to clearly communicate both verbal and written technical information.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow complex requests.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer software (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication (written/verbal), strategic thinking, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Consulting experience in air quality and noise analyses.
- Measuring air and noise sources.
- Measuring vibration impacts.
- Measuring construction and demolition vibration impacts;
- Modelling air and noise propagation and comparing to criteria.
- Preparing acoustic and vibration assessments
- Prepare air permit application packages.
- Conduct air quality and noise impact analyses
- Conduct environmental compliance audits.
- Conduct environmental site assessments and inspections to ensure compliance with local and international air quality requirements.
- Perform emission calculations and estimates for routine emissions as well as maintenance, startup and shutdown emissions.
- Prepare technical reports and technical specifications.
- Field assessments.
- Ensure compliance with company and site safety policies.
Candidate Required : 1